
I have a little bin of different lotions, potions and creams that I've collected over the years that I keep next to the diapers. You know, diaper rash cream, hydrocortisone, Nystatin and my trusty Boudreaux Butt Paste. I recently reorganized the closet and moved the bin to the lower shelf. It has tempted Milo quite often this week and I'll find him every now and then taking something out of the bin. He sees me and shifts his eyes around and slowly walks back to the closet and puts it back. He'll then look at me out of the corner of his eye to see if I'm watching and slowly reach his arm up to pick it up again. I yell a little "hey!" and he puts his arms at his side and looks at me again out of the corner of his eye. I'm not sure what is so tempting in that bin. But today, he was successful and smeared a concoction of paste all over himself. I hope it was worth all the trouble he went through.
His response to my shrieking: "Made mess."
These kids were so nicely waiting for their bus and I asked them to hug each other for a picture. Piper was completely oblivious to the fact that her arm was covering Tucker's face. Then Milo decided to join in on the fun. And then everyone got too silly to cooperate for a picture.



Comments
Post a Comment