Milo turns two years old today. He woke up at the crack of dawn, before the sun even came up because our resident early bird, Piper, decided to wake up at 6:02am and turn on the lights in their room. Piper wakes up early every morning and usually comes down while Chet is eating breakfast. She helps herself to a pen and notebook and scribbles for about an hour. She draws a bunch of loop-de-loops on the lines in the notebook and it somewhat resembles cursive. Except no one can read it. She usually has to translate what it is. It won't be hard for Santa to find something for her this Christmas.
So while Piper scribbled away this morning, Milo made his way down the stairs, bawling. I tried to raise his spirits by singing Happy Birthday to him, but that did not work. "Don't want to!" he yelled at me, when I told him it was his birthday.
Ruby woke up all sweaty and I got her into the tub. Milo followed me in there holding the box of Gogurts. I couldn't let go of her to help him so I asked him to wait. This didn't go over very well.
When I asked him if he wanted to turn two, he said, "No. I want GoGurt."
His Uncle Cole came over the other night and brought him an early birthday present. Nothing makes a two year old boy more happy than a bunch of cars. He went to sleep with those cars, woke up with those cars and had his breakfast yesterday morning with those cars.
So while Piper scribbled away this morning, Milo made his way down the stairs, bawling. I tried to raise his spirits by singing Happy Birthday to him, but that did not work. "Don't want to!" he yelled at me, when I told him it was his birthday.
Ruby woke up all sweaty and I got her into the tub. Milo followed me in there holding the box of Gogurts. I couldn't let go of her to help him so I asked him to wait. This didn't go over very well.
When I asked him if he wanted to turn two, he said, "No. I want GoGurt."
His Uncle Cole came over the other night and brought him an early birthday present. Nothing makes a two year old boy more happy than a bunch of cars. He went to sleep with those cars, woke up with those cars and had his breakfast yesterday morning with those cars.
While I was loading the dishwasher, I heard, "Splash!" "Splash!" and some giggling at the table. Apparently, his cars needed a bath. No more cars allowed at the table.





Comments
Post a Comment