This beautiful weather (I have to whisper beautiful so I don't jinx it) is making it difficult for me to find the motivation to sit down and blog. The kids have been playing outside whenever possible, trailing sand all over the yard and depositing it on my late-blooming hostas and while they play so nicely, I've been busy sewing up newborn hats and blankets for baby girl after discovering all the adorable fabric I have laying around. I was like a kid in a candy store yesterday, pulling out piece after piece and brainstorming all the fun things I could make. I couldn't stop.
But it won't be long until I'll get frustrated with a project and I'll put everything away in a huff, vowing never to touch the sewing machine again.
That's when I'll pick up my crochet hooks and yarn and start crocheting something, until I decide it's ugly and bunch it up in a ball and throw it back into the yarn bag.
But right now it's 76 degrees out and I'm going to run around outside like a little kid until it starts raining this afternoon, then I'll be back to complain about the weather again.
But it won't be long until I'll get frustrated with a project and I'll put everything away in a huff, vowing never to touch the sewing machine again.
That's when I'll pick up my crochet hooks and yarn and start crocheting something, until I decide it's ugly and bunch it up in a ball and throw it back into the yarn bag.
But right now it's 76 degrees out and I'm going to run around outside like a little kid until it starts raining this afternoon, then I'll be back to complain about the weather again.
Comments
Post a Comment