Piper has become my little shadow, following me around the house as I go about my business.
As I load the dishwasher, she's right there, making sure I do it correctly. If I don't, she makes sure to let me know.
"Oops." she said, as water ran out of the cup I placed upside down.
She sits next to me as I change Milo's diaper, making comments about how disgusting it is, never mind the fact that she herself has a poop diaper.
"Yuck." she said, watching me grab another wipe. "That's ewww."
As I sat on the couch this morning hand stitching flowers onto wool headbands, she watched my every move, after helping herself to one of the headbands.
"Ugh." I said, as the needle pulled through the wool without the thread attached.
"What happened?" she asked. "You can't do it?"
"No." I said. "Apparently I can't."
"You need help?" she asked.
"Sure."
"Ok, Mommy." she said, and reached for my pin cushion. "I help."
As soon as I pulled out the camera, the look on her face changed to one of guilt. As I uploaded the picture onto the computer and started fixing it, she watched me and said, "I naughty."
As I load the dishwasher, she's right there, making sure I do it correctly. If I don't, she makes sure to let me know.
"Oops." she said, as water ran out of the cup I placed upside down.
She sits next to me as I change Milo's diaper, making comments about how disgusting it is, never mind the fact that she herself has a poop diaper.
"Yuck." she said, watching me grab another wipe. "That's ewww."
As I sat on the couch this morning hand stitching flowers onto wool headbands, she watched my every move, after helping herself to one of the headbands.
"Ugh." I said, as the needle pulled through the wool without the thread attached.
"What happened?" she asked. "You can't do it?"
"No." I said. "Apparently I can't."
"You need help?" she asked.
"Sure."
"Ok, Mommy." she said, and reached for my pin cushion. "I help."
As soon as I pulled out the camera, the look on her face changed to one of guilt. As I uploaded the picture onto the computer and started fixing it, she watched me and said, "I naughty."
Comments
Post a Comment