The little ones were singing so nicely on the couch as I folded laundry this afternoon. Milo had an upside down catechism and Piper had an old brown songbook. Tucker decided to join them just as I pulled out my phone to videotape.
They sang like goof balls as soon as they noticed the camera, of course, but I did ask them to sing one time nicely for grandma. And they did.
I was going to chop the video down so it's not a drawn out, ten minute video but my video editing program was going at a snail's pace and I didn't have the patience. So if you get bored easily, don't watch it.
There has been road construction on our road and while the big heavy trucks move through, drilling and spitting up asphalt, I've kept the kids inside as the backyard is just feet from the road. Everyone's going a little stir crazy so a little festive singing cheered up the mood in here this afternoon.
Comments
Post a Comment