First of all, I wouldn't classify this spring as spring. If I was an expert on the seasons, I would call this a spwinter. We are going to spwint right into fall.
If the sun is too sunny and you can't see the Kindle (hey, the sun was out this day!), simply hide under a Laura Ingalls costume to see the screen!
Avery was Student of the Week!
Oh. This toilet picture deserves a blog posting all to itself. But since the only details I recall were Milo, a hairspray cover, kids trying to flush multiple times, water everywhere, plungers, taking a toilet apart, reaching into a toilet with my bare hand and racing to get it all done before a showing, I probably won't get to it.
Woozy has transformed into a diggy baby. She is in everything and as long as what she is doing isn't causing any harm, I let her do it. It keeps her busy and out of the next thing.
Oh, Easter happened too. Chet had to work so we had a brunch at home before he left. Of course, none of my picky eaters appreciated my egg bake and cheesy hashbrowns but they did eat my coffee cake and fruit salad. I spent most of the meal trying to ignore the grumbling and complaining and requests for PBJ and wondering why I bothered.
We set up an egg hunt for the kids in our spacious back yard after brunch and that was a hit.
One day we have this,
And the next day we have this.
It's probably a good thing I'm too busy to complain too much about the weather. I still complain but if I had long boring days, I would probably complain a whole lot more.
The days have been a blur over the last month or so and whenever I share a funny story about the kids to Chet, he is quick to ask, "Did you blog it?" Even Avery is on my tail about it, "Mom, you should write that on your Facebook wall and see what people say!" Ain't nobody got time to blog these days. Between house showings and intolerable torrential downpours and sick kids and forgotten appointments, it's hard to feel creative enough to write. I've hardly taken pictures. What I have taken, I'll share.
If the sun is too sunny and you can't see the Kindle (hey, the sun was out this day!), simply hide under a Laura Ingalls costume to see the screen!
Avery was Student of the Week!
Oh. This toilet picture deserves a blog posting all to itself. But since the only details I recall were Milo, a hairspray cover, kids trying to flush multiple times, water everywhere, plungers, taking a toilet apart, reaching into a toilet with my bare hand and racing to get it all done before a showing, I probably won't get to it.
Woozy has transformed into a diggy baby. She is in everything and as long as what she is doing isn't causing any harm, I let her do it. It keeps her busy and out of the next thing.
Oh, Easter happened too. Chet had to work so we had a brunch at home before he left. Of course, none of my picky eaters appreciated my egg bake and cheesy hashbrowns but they did eat my coffee cake and fruit salad. I spent most of the meal trying to ignore the grumbling and complaining and requests for PBJ and wondering why I bothered.
We set up an egg hunt for the kids in our spacious back yard after brunch and that was a hit.
And once Ruby woke up from her nap, I finally was able to get updated pictures of all the kids.
I'm feeling extra accomplished today. I blogged, I have muffins in the oven and chicken taco chili in the crockpot! The kids are outside playing in the sunshine and after five days of rain, they will probably come in muddy. And I will smile and wash them up without complaining and if they get mud on my freshly shampooed carpet, I will smile as I scrub it. Probably. Because the sun is shining!











Comments
Post a Comment