While I hang out inside snuggling one baby and napping the other, the kids keep themselves busy outside. Every now and then, one will come inside to check the time to make sure they haven't missed an important deadline, you know, snack time or meal time.
The kids had set up house down in the woods, as Avery describes it, and the zoom on my phone doesn't zoom very nicely so I walked down there to snap some pictures.
Each kid had their own baby and everyone had their own house staked out in the brush. Milo made a little crib for his baby.
I'm so glad my boys aren't yet afraid to play with dolls. Tucker has been attached to this one for a few years now and still sleeps with it. He will be mortified in a few years but as his mother, I find it absolutely precious and that's why I keep taking pictures of him with it. Something to show his future wife.
Miss Graceful herself decided to get fancy with her pose and grabbed onto a tree branch and started to do a back-bend while holding her baby. Well, the tree branch snapped and down she went. We laughed for a good five minutes straight while she shrieked, "Put it on Facebook, put it on Facebook!"
As I exited their housing complex, a bee started buzzing around me. I hollered out something about the bee and Avery announced, "A bee! Everyone evagicate! Evagicate!"
No one heard her and therefore no one evagicated and the bee left on his own.






Comments
Post a Comment