One thing I like to do with the kids is bring them somewhere, but don't tell them where we're going. All I say is, "Get your shoes on. We're going to a surprise!" A flurry of excitement ensues.
We pulled into the apple orchard and Avery read the sign, "Fall Harivest Orichiard!"







It seemed to be more of a pumpkin patch than an apple orchard, but regardless, the kids had fun. Avery's best part was the wagon ride because it was fun. Tucker's best part was (blank look). I think he forgot about it already. Piper liked having her very own apple, although she couldn't get it started and traded it for a chewed up apple core she found on the grass. Blech.







It seemed to be more of a pumpkin patch than an apple orchard, but regardless, the kids had fun. Avery's best part was the wagon ride because it was fun. Tucker's best part was (blank look). I think he forgot about it already. Piper liked having her very own apple, although she couldn't get it started and traded it for a chewed up apple core she found on the grass. Blech.
Comments
Post a Comment