I was plugging away on a few projects last week when Chet calls me from outside.
Come out here and bring the camera!
Um, ok? What are you doing?
Just come see.
This is what I saw.
I knew the antenna had to come down at some point, but I imagined it would be at least a two man project. How are you going to get that thing down?
I don't know yet. I haven't figured that out.
So you're sitting up there on the roof, holding the antenna you just disconnected and now you're wondering how to get down?
Something like that. It's a nice view from here anyway.
One of the cops from across the street came out to his car. He noticed Chet on the roof and decided he'd stay until he got down safely. Chet waved him off.
Don't worry, man. She's a nurse.
Ok, I may have experience with falls but not falls from roofs. Typically, my residents fall from their wheelchairs or from their beds. A few feet of difference there.
Chet decided to go for it and I closed my eyes and snapped a picture.

He made it somehow. And I didn't go into labor. Overall, it was a success.
Now what to do with a 12 foot analog antenna? I'm thinking stick it in the yard and grow vines up it. Or use it for a mitten rack. Chet suggested we attach it to the garage roof just for effect. Or to his Towncar.
Comments
Post a Comment