Calm down, she didn't actually babysit, babysit.
I was going downstairs to run on the treadmill and I told Avery that she was in charge. Mostly to keep her from whining that she couldn't come downstairs with me. Because then all the kids would want to come downstairs too and the treadmill would probably turn into a checkout lane and I'd be tripping over fake produce and cereal boxes and knowing my kids, someone would probably get injured.
After my run, I came back upstairs and Avery had made a list of each child, each with a letter or two following their name.
Tucker/FN
Piper/SN
Milo/Q
Me/H
She translated for me.
Tucker was Funny and Naughty.
Piper was Silly and Naughty.
Milo was Quiet.
And of course Avery was Happy.
I can't wait to see what she'll come up with when she's a teenager.
At least she took her job very seriously.
I was going downstairs to run on the treadmill and I told Avery that she was in charge. Mostly to keep her from whining that she couldn't come downstairs with me. Because then all the kids would want to come downstairs too and the treadmill would probably turn into a checkout lane and I'd be tripping over fake produce and cereal boxes and knowing my kids, someone would probably get injured.
After my run, I came back upstairs and Avery had made a list of each child, each with a letter or two following their name.
Tucker/FN
Piper/SN
Milo/Q
Me/H
She translated for me.
Tucker was Funny and Naughty.
Piper was Silly and Naughty.
Milo was Quiet.
And of course Avery was Happy.
I can't wait to see what she'll come up with when she's a teenager.
At least she took her job very seriously.
Comments
Post a Comment