I've been having a hard time concentrating on real life over the last 24 hours as my mind is currently in the Bahamas. I booked our cruise yesterday after pacing around the house trying to decide if I should do it or not. But it's too late now. I paid for it and there's no way around it. We're going!
The kids are already sad that we will be gone for sooooooooo long on the big ship. I'm already lonesome for them.
When I booked with the lady at Royal Caribbean yesterday, she asked me how cold it was in Minnesota.
"-7." I told her, looking at our broken thermometer and subtracting 20.
"Oh, boy, you are in for a treat!" she drawled.
I sure hope we have nice weather. This cold is getting to me. Although I was pleasantly surprised at the respectful snowfall we got last night. I don't mind snow if it's decent like last night's was; fluffy, light and beautiful. I can't handle anything else. In fact, I don't even know why we live in this state.
My laundry pile is calling me back to reality. And my stack of bills on the counter. And Milo's booger nose. And Piper's permanent marker tattoo down her arm.
The kids are already sad that we will be gone for sooooooooo long on the big ship. I'm already lonesome for them.
When I booked with the lady at Royal Caribbean yesterday, she asked me how cold it was in Minnesota.
"-7." I told her, looking at our broken thermometer and subtracting 20.
"Oh, boy, you are in for a treat!" she drawled.
I sure hope we have nice weather. This cold is getting to me. Although I was pleasantly surprised at the respectful snowfall we got last night. I don't mind snow if it's decent like last night's was; fluffy, light and beautiful. I can't handle anything else. In fact, I don't even know why we live in this state.
My laundry pile is calling me back to reality. And my stack of bills on the counter. And Milo's booger nose. And Piper's permanent marker tattoo down her arm.
I'm glad I finally came to my senses and scooted out of that frozen wasteland! have fun on your cruise!
ReplyDelete