I'm sure I said it before, but this little kid is obsessed with blueberries. He was throwing a big screaming fit earlier because his bus wouldn't fit underneath the end table and a big bowl of blueberries that Chet picked up just for him at Costco today cured that. He ate them greedily through his leftover tears.
His 14 month old vocabulary is mostly non-existent. He grunts a "yeah" for yes and grunts a "no" for no but everything else he replies with "uuuh". He can sign "more" but doesn't bother to learn anymore sign language. More is all he needs. More blueberries.
Piper was the same way, not really wanting to talk, but teaching her sign language changed that. It almost gave her an incentive to talk, if there was something cool to do while she said the word. Milo couldn't care less at this age. He just crashes his trucks, bashes his mom with his big head and throws fits. And eats blueberries.
This morning, I overheard a conversation between Piper and Milo. Milo was whining from his high chair while I finished up my breakfast.
"What's wrong, Lah-lo?" Piper asked.
"Uuuuh." he replied.
"Oh, really?" she asked, in the sweetest voice ever.
"Yeah." he said.
"Oh, poor Lah-lo." she said, pouting. "Mom, Lah-lo wants out!"
She must understand him better than I do.

Comments
Post a Comment