Baby Woozy, as she is so affectionately called by Piper, and now the rest of us, has been an absolute gem. I think we will start naming all of our babies after gemstones after this if this is the result. I get nervous sometimes that something is wrong with her because she is my first non-fussy newborn. I don't have to fuss with her during the day or during the night. She lets out a little wail every now and then when she is hungry or needs her diaper changed and that's it. When she's content in her swing or on the couch or in my arms, we sometimes forget about her until we hear a little sneeze or a grunt. Then it's like, hey, we have a new baby in the house!
I brought her outside today to try to get some pictures of her while she is still newborn.
She had to pause every now and then to pick her nose or gouge her eye out with her fingers.
And she tried with all her might to open her eyes and keep them open but there was a slight breeze that was preventing her from doing so. This is the best she could give me.
But the second we got inside, boom! Eyes open and looking for food.






Comments
Post a Comment