Oh, the laziness that has set in that has kept me from blogging. Or is it busyness? Can't really get away with calling it busyness because I haven't really been all that busy. Just lazy. Or maybe I'm enjoying being an at-home mom too much to write about it. No, I'm just lazy. I'll admit it.
Since I last posted,
Since I last posted,
Ruby discovered she hates homemade blankets. But I got back into sewing for about two days before I got bored again.
Ruby also discovered she loves rice cereal. I haven't had a baby catch on so quickly. When she sees me coming with the bowl and spoon, she almost throws herself out of her highchair with sheer excitement.
Avery turned seven. Sassy seven. When I reprimand her for getting sassy, at least she admits it and confesses that she is really trying hard to talk nice to me. I can't fault her for that. But some days she declares, "I just don't want to be nice to anyone today!"
Ruby has turned into a ball of wildness. She is on the move, all the time. Can't even sit still for a picture.
But she has also become attached to Tucker. These two are absolutely precious together.
Milo has declared a no-pants day, every day. I guess if you see no point in wearing pants, why wear them? It's nice to see him establish his view points from an early age.
And Ruby keeps getting cuter,every day. And I keep taking pictures of her. I can't resist those cheeks.







Comments
Post a Comment