I went upstairs today to gut out the kids' rooms, four garbage bags and ten boxes in tow. I noticed the closet light was on. No one turns the closet light on because no one can reach it. Except Milo figured it out. He pushed two plastic storage bins over to it, climbed up and pulled on the little chain.
He will put my dishwasher going whether it needs it or not. It's not unusual to find an empty dishwasher going. Last week, I heard a strange buzzing noise coming from the basement. Upon investigation, I found a bathroom fan on that's randomly placed on the ceiling down there. I don't think that fan has ever been used. Milo had climbed up on something to reach the switch. Maybe he thought the basement needed airing out.
He is also a clean freak. If his clothes are splashed with even the smallest drop of milk or water, they come off. Chet made the kids pancakes last week when I was at work and Milo and the syrup were not getting along. He kept having to leave the table to go wash the syrup off his hands.
Ruby doesn't care if it's 'gusting or not. She is continuously focusing on trying to smile and keep her eyes open at the same time, a close to impossible task for her.
Milo is now asking for a bath. He took the rest of his clothes off during supper, likely the result of a tator tot landing on his pants. And I'm assuming that some part of his supper landed on his bare skin so now he must bathe as his skin is now soiled.


Comments
Post a Comment