Milo has turned into a disagreeable little chap lately. He has a need to argue with whatever you say. I have no idea where he learned the word no or how to say it in such a disrespectful tone, as all of my kids are pure angels and have never uttered such things before. Nor do I know where he learned the other words in his vocabulary, don't and out. Absolutely no idea.
I heard him saying "yes" this morning, but he nodded as he said it and it threw his center of balance off and he fell down.
Speaking of angels, Tucker gave me a piece of his mind yesterday. Tucker is probably the most well behaved and least trouble of all the kids and to see him become blistering mad was probably one of the funnier things I've ever heard.
Chet had gone to the grocery store the night before and bought a 12 pack of pop. He left it on the kitchen floor.
Tucker was walking to the sink with his empty cereal bowl and spoon after he got done eating and ended up tripping over the pack of pop. The bowl and spoon went in opposite directions and he landed on his face on the floor.
He pulled himself up and grenaded.
"It's all your fault!" he yelled, looking at me, his eyes narrowed into slits and his eyebrows scrunched together.
"What did I do?" I asked, holding back giggles.
"You left that pop on the floor and it was in my way!" he continued. "You are supposed to put it away and not leave it on the floor!"
I couldn't help it and started laughing.
"Tucker, Dad left it there, not me." I said. "Why don't you talk to him about it?"
He huffed and picked up his bowl and spoon and dropped them in the sink. Then he kicked a plastic bag that had dropped to the floor and walked away.
Poor thing puts up with so much in this house, sandwiched in between two girls. And his little brother does nothing but ruin his train set. It's no wonder he lost his temper.
Comments
Post a Comment