Chet took the two oldest out sledding yesterday while the babies stayed home with me and napped. There's a golf course here in Buffalo that has a giant sledding hill and we've never tried it out before.
They had the entire hill to themselves.
When they got back, their faces were, to steal a word from Avery, glum.
"I missed you, Mom." Tucker said. "I didn't like the huge hill."
"I liked the little hill better." Avery said.
A few minutes later, though, they were asking to go back.
I came home a few nights ago from work to some beautiful artwork written in black, permanent marker all over my dining room wall, dining room table and dining room floor. It's absolutely stunning. I couldn't have done it better myself. The letters written on the wall are too sloppy to be either Avery or Tucker and Milo can't yet draw a circle or a T. All evidence points to Piper but she said she didn't do it. And she's always honest with us. Not.
I do wonder how long I'll be receiving payback for coloring on my mom's walls 24 years ago.

Wowza. Ms. Piper must have an in with Ms. Scarlet and Mr. Rowan of the great state of Arizona!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Didn't you know Rowan and Scarlett have been teaching art on the side? Golf ball sales are slow.
DeleteExciting video! Poor Avery. At least they retrieved her mitten.
ReplyDelete