This little girl is about as random as it gets. Who decides to lay down on the kitchen floor to text someone on their fake cell phone? Piper does. Laying down on carpeting or the couch wouldn't make sense.
This morning, Chet rolled out of bed bright and early and as he was getting dressed, Piper waltzed right in to our room.
"Go out!" I yelled in her general direction. Well, it probably wasn't a yell as my voice isn't capable of that at 7am.
She didn't get out, and instead looked at Chet and said, "Good moning."
As I wrestled Milo later on, trying to change his diaper which is my morning workout, she crouched down and looked at me and said, "Good moning, Mom."
I'm hoping her naughtiest days are behind her and that she's on track to being my nice little girl. She's been entertaining Milo lately which is actually quite helpful at times. She plays with him on the floor, wrestles around with him, sings to him while he's in the highchair and stops to randomly hug him.
Sometimes I think that having multiple kids was easier than having just one. I remember having to entertain Avery when she was Milo's age and if I even thought for a minute that I would sit down and read my book or study, she would remind me that that sort of behavior on my part was absolutely not allowed. She needed to be entertained and was not to be ignored in any fashion. Now my older kids do the entertaining, usually not even realizing it.

Comments
Post a Comment