Well, hello, blog. It's been a while since I last visited you or wrote anything on you.
It was a busy wedding week that resulted in two lovely people getting married.
The whole family made it from their parts of the globe. Colorado, California, Montana, Seattle, you name it.
Avery did a somewhat fair job of being one of the flower girls. Her dress didn't quite touch the floor but she didn't seem to notice because when she bent over to check, it touched the floor.
She asked us after the wedding, "Did everyone gasp when I walked down the aisle?"
Sorry, princess. I heard from audience members that she walked down the aisle, waving at everyone.
During the wedding, she decided she needed to use the restroom and excused herself. Two other flower girls followed her.
They didn't come back.
My sister Megan went to check out the sitch.
They were playing ring-around-the-rosie in the back of the church.
It's back to reality this week. We made our weekly trip to the library to stock up on books. Avery is now interested in the American Girl series, although I'm terribly disappointed that they discontinued the Samantha, Felicity and Kirsten dolls. Her favorite at the time is Kit.
I love this time of day. Tucker's curled up on his bed reading his Little Critter book, Piper's off digging in something and Milo is snoozing in the car seat.
As she flips through her book, Avery marvels, "Isn't it so nice to have peace and quiet?"
It sure is.
It was a busy wedding week that resulted in two lovely people getting married.
The whole family made it from their parts of the globe. Colorado, California, Montana, Seattle, you name it.
Avery did a somewhat fair job of being one of the flower girls. Her dress didn't quite touch the floor but she didn't seem to notice because when she bent over to check, it touched the floor.
She asked us after the wedding, "Did everyone gasp when I walked down the aisle?"
Sorry, princess. I heard from audience members that she walked down the aisle, waving at everyone.
During the wedding, she decided she needed to use the restroom and excused herself. Two other flower girls followed her.
They didn't come back.
My sister Megan went to check out the sitch.
They were playing ring-around-the-rosie in the back of the church.
It's back to reality this week. We made our weekly trip to the library to stock up on books. Avery is now interested in the American Girl series, although I'm terribly disappointed that they discontinued the Samantha, Felicity and Kirsten dolls. Her favorite at the time is Kit.
I love this time of day. Tucker's curled up on his bed reading his Little Critter book, Piper's off digging in something and Milo is snoozing in the car seat.
As she flips through her book, Avery marvels, "Isn't it so nice to have peace and quiet?"
It sure is.
Comments
Post a Comment