Today was Piper and Tucker's first day of preschool and I had to go with them for the first day. I'm hoping that Piper will work on overcoming her shyness. She talks non-stop to those she knows but is not a big fan of strangers. The kids had to sit in a circle and tell everyone their name and she refused to speak. Tucker kept nudging her and telling her to say her name but she didn't. He had no problem announcing who he was and I'm sure he will do just fine.
Avery started reading her new book in the van and my mom asked her, "Aren't you scared reading that book?"
"Nope!" she replied. "See, I'm not even shivering!"
I don't dare read the book myself. Like a sign I saw on Pinterest, I don't believe in ghosts during the day but at night time I'm a little more open minded.
Then of course Grandma had to spoil her with a giant cookie and a smoothie.
I will have mostly quiet afternoons now and I can spend the time snuggling this little bucket of love.






Comments
Post a Comment