My mom took pictures for me at Ruby's baptism this past Sunday.
Our first family picture as a family of seven. Five kids sounds like a lot when I tell people I have five kids but I don't feel like I have five kids. Milo was a little spacey here, he had just woken up from his nap.
There is nothing better than a big, open mouthed newborn smile.
The troublesome toddlers. But cute.
Nana and Ruby, who looks like she is falling into a hole.
Best friends, Lincoln and Tucker.
Sponsors Jessica and Loren
And Jen and Sam. Chet got a kick out of learning that Sam's real name is Stephen. I don't know why it is so funny to him but I guess he doesn't get out much.
And the gracious hosts, Grandma and Grandpa, in their new house that I don't dare bring my kids to as everything is so nice and fancy.
Comments
Post a Comment