We got our first blizzard of the year over the weekend, burying us in 15 inches of snow. After playing outside for approximately 12 minutes, the kids came back inside and immediately developed a severe case of cabin fever.
It's going to be a long winter in this teeny, tiny house.
While Milo whined (he's been boycotting his afternoon naps) and Piper and Tucker fought over the Kindle, Avery sat down and wrote a story.
At least it has a happy ending. It almost didn't but it looks like it was edited last minute. I wasn't sure what "setoe" meant, but Avery explained that it's "set off", but the F turned into an E on accident.
She didn't have school yesterday due to the snow and while most kids would jump and cheer and whoop for joy, Avery didn't. She sobbed on the couch.
"B-b-b-but I will miss my friends!" she cried. "I don't like being s-s-separated from them!"
It'll be a busy next couple of weeks with Chet's finals, Christmas parties, the Sunday School program and appointments. I can't believe I did it all last year with a brand new baby.


Comments
Post a Comment