It's the first of December and the Christmas tree is up! Looks like I need more lights at the top of the tree. And Piper had to put her diaper on display out the living room window for all the world to see. As soon as I took the picture, she heard the click and jumped down and asked to see it. Some people's kids.
Chet and I have the same argument every year over what kind of lights to put on the tree, colored vs. white. He grew up colored and I grew up white. And that sounds like he's black. Anyway, my theory is that white lights are more calm and peaceful and his theory is that colored lights are more fun and festive for the kids. Whatever. Same song, second verse. It's hard to see, but there is a strand of colored lights on the tree.
Tucker was sweeping the floor last night when I was at work and instead of stopping to go to the bathroom, he ended up having an accident on the kitchen floor. Chet found him sweeping up his mess with the broom. When I questioned him about the incident this morning, he had a simple explanation.
"But I didn't want Milo to get my garbage."
Sounds good to me. He worked hard to sweep up everything and if he would have stopped before the job was finished, chances are that Milo would have gotten into his pile and ruined it. So he instead tried to finish first but didn't make it to the bathroom in time. Poor kid. He had good intentions.
I don't work this weekend and my goal this morning is to get some cut-out cookies made. That is, after I finish blogging and cruising Pinterest and kissing my fat baby.

Comments
Post a Comment