After all the talk about Duck Tape, my curiosity got the best of me and I started making flowers out of the bright green Duck Tape we scored at our family Christmas party. I made flowers and bracelets and roses and I just couldn't stop. So, the next day, I packed up the kids and hauled them into Walmart and bought myself three more rolls.
One of my coworkers asked me what I do on my day off, as I have so many kids and so little time to get things done around the house. Apparently, I make Duck Tape crafts on my days off. Because that's what I spent most of my Tuesday doing. Making purses and hair clips and wallets and more bracelets and Barbie clothes and somebody make me stop!
This is Piper's purse, two days later. She has hauled it everywhere and hauled everything around the house in it and it's still holding up. Kind of.
Avery's purse is in better shape because it got left on the bus yesterday so no one had time to abuse it. The contents? A single pen.
These are some of the hair clips after several days of being hauled around in Piper's purse and being sat on by Milo.
This morning, Chet had asked me if I would proofread his research paper but was smart about it.
"After the Duck Tape projects, of course." he said.
Comments
Post a Comment