For whatever reason, I enjoy old pictures. I was going through our scanned pictures earlier today and found a few that I thought I'd share.
This is a classic picture of me from grade 8. One of my friends, I don't remember which one, did the old, "Hey, Laura!" and I whipped around and CLICK goes the camera. I don't know how many pictures I have of my friends in similar poses. Why we did it, I don't know.
I smile whenever I come across this picture. Chet holding his baby brother Mick.
I rub my neck whenever I look at this picture.
My favorite picture of my mother-in-law and Chet's sister Sasha. Two lovely ladies.
My third birthday. Complete with a bowl-cut haircut. And my sisters Carrie and Heather and I had matching outfits on. Multiples. I believe the polka dot shirts came with black skirts and red, stretchy bands around our middles. And I think I've posted this picture before but can't remember exactly where. So here it is again.
My mom and dad. Always so lovey-dovey. Embarrassingly so, especially right in front of my friends. But we always knew they loved each other.








Comments
Post a Comment