We sure hit the nail on the head when we named Piper, Piper Kay.
"Gonna color now, kay Mommy?" said Piper as she started scribbling in her coloring book.
"Ok, Piper." I replied.
"Gonna color red, kay?" she said.
"Ok."
"Gonna put in garbage, kay Mommy?" she said. "Kay?" Must have been a bad picture.
"Ok, Pipes."
"Lolo's sleeping, Mommy, kay?" she said.
"Ok."
"Lolo's in cib, Mommy, kay?" she said.
"Ok, Piper."
"You go potty Mommy? Kay?" she asked.
"No, Pipes, I don't have to go." I said.
"Go pee, Mommy. Kay?" she instructed.
"Ok, Pipes."
"Gucka, don't be naughty, kay!?" she yelled to Tucker who was giggling upstairs with Milo.
She settled on the couch and found a bottle of Eucerin on the end table. She started smearing it on her legs.
"Butt cream, kay, Mommy? Kay?" she said.
Okay, Piper Kay.
"Gonna color now, kay Mommy?" said Piper as she started scribbling in her coloring book.
"Ok, Piper." I replied.
"Gonna color red, kay?" she said.
"Ok."
"Gonna put in garbage, kay Mommy?" she said. "Kay?" Must have been a bad picture.
"Ok, Pipes."
"Lolo's sleeping, Mommy, kay?" she said.
"Ok."
"Lolo's in cib, Mommy, kay?" she said.
"Ok, Piper."
"You go potty Mommy? Kay?" she asked.
"No, Pipes, I don't have to go." I said.
"Go pee, Mommy. Kay?" she instructed.
"Ok, Pipes."
"Gucka, don't be naughty, kay!?" she yelled to Tucker who was giggling upstairs with Milo.
She settled on the couch and found a bottle of Eucerin on the end table. She started smearing it on her legs.
"Butt cream, kay, Mommy? Kay?" she said.
Okay, Piper Kay.
Comments
Post a Comment