My days off are far and few between and I argue with myself about how to go about them. Do I drive myself crazy cleaning and organizing and playing catch-up or do I spend some quality time with my babies and put my feet up on the Lazy-boy?
Today, I opted for being lazy. I took advantage of this beautiful, fall day and brought the kids outside for some pictures.
Poor Piper's too-big dress kept falling off her shoulders and creeping down her torso. And Milo's too-big shirt kept getting the way of playing with his scissors.
Our kids are obsessed with painting the side of the house with mud. It's usually in the form of hand prints, as noted above or mud splatters. But I can't really blame them. When you have 0.19 acres to play on, it can be difficult finding things to do.
Piper's hair is getting so long! I love the new banner picture...that Milo is sure edible, well, they all are...
ReplyDeleteLove the handprints on your backdrop! Ms Pipesy Wipesy has gotten soooooo big and her looks have change so much (or maybe my contacts just need to be cleaned!)
ReplyDeletePiper has gotten huge and it makes me sad. And Milo is edible. And getting naughty, digging in everything and hitting escape on my keyboard all the time.
ReplyDelete