There's been disorder in the court this morning. Piper and Tucker both caught the virus that gave Avery croup, although they didn't get it nearly as bad, and they both have been grouchy pants.
Both of them have lost their voices and it's almost hysterical watching them argue. It's a lot of squeaking, some coughing and a lot of hand gestures.
I picked up this Android tablet at Menards yesterday for a whopping $45 (on sale and mail-in rebate). Our desktop computer has finally passed on from this life and instead of buying another one, I decided to be el-cheapo and buy this tablet. It's not as fancy as an iPad but it does the job and does it well.
Milo has yet again locked himself in our bedroom. No matter where he is in the house, if he hears either the bathroom or bedroom door open, he makes it there in record time, then promptly shuts the door behind him and begins to throw a fit that he's locked in. I try to open the door, but he's sitting right in my way, making it nearly impossible to open it without shoving him out of the way. When he sees me, he crumbles to the floor, then puts his head on my shoulder when I pick him up, sobbing, like it's the worst experience he's ever had.
And Chet is out buying ammunition before it goes up in price again.

Comments
Post a Comment