I'm so excited to get our pictures back from our family photo session with Crystal Lee Photography! So excited that I'm staying up late looking through all of them and marveling at my four little miracles! It's way past my bedtime.
One of the three smiles she cracked on this cold morning. But she did a great job folding her hands!
Such a sweet, caring little boy he is. And such a good photography subject.
My absolutely, huge, grown-up kindergartner.
My fatso, watso, pumpkin pie. This kid is seriously edible.
Piper decided not to really cooperate for any pictures. But that's just how Piper does things.
It's hard to believe it's been seven years. If I say anything more, I'll get too sappy and I can't do that, now, can I?
The kids had had enough of the family sessions by the tenth picture or so. Except for Tucker who found this smile somewhere and put it on full display.
I'm so glad we did this, to remember this chaotic time in our life.





.jpg)

Where did Chet find his smile? Is that really him?
ReplyDelete