I've been finding Little People all over the house this week. Tucker has taken time off from his trains, it appears, and has found a new hobby. I've been sneaking up on him and taking pictures of his set up.
Ahh. Nothing like a fresh cup of java while I sit on the pot. Looks like Lois has things under control downstairs. Wait, who's that in the tub next to me?
I don't know about you, but I don't think there's enough seats on that bus for all of us. I don't know what the boy is thinking.
On the count of three, we'll lift the man's book and put it, uh, somewhere he can't find it. This is revenge for our people he chopped up with the lawn mower last June.
Um, hello? Does anyone know I've been in here since Monday?
Are you SURE you didn't set those Little People up yourself? I think I have 4 Little People; I should hunt them down and start parking them all over my house. My cat probably won't even notice...
ReplyDeleteAs fun as it looks, I have to give all the credit to Tucker.
ReplyDeleteFunny! Reminds me of the Catalog Living blog.
ReplyDeleteLOL! you should start up "Little People" episodes!
ReplyDelete