Avery decided she didn't want to eat all of her lunch today. Her excuse?
"It tastes like rotten corn."
I caught her biting her toenails on the couch. Her excuse?
"But you don't cut them with the nail cutter after my bath." Clarification: There is nothing to cut after her bath because she has bitten them off.
She cut her hair earlier this year, right in front, leaving it about an inch long. Her excuse?
"It just fell out."
Tucker doesn't like to clean up his toys. His excuse?
"I'm too busy."
Avery stole one of my ornaments off the tree and put it on her closet door. Her excuse?
"It just followed me up here."
Looks like I'll have to call ghost busters.
"It tastes like rotten corn."
I caught her biting her toenails on the couch. Her excuse?
"But you don't cut them with the nail cutter after my bath." Clarification: There is nothing to cut after her bath because she has bitten them off.
She cut her hair earlier this year, right in front, leaving it about an inch long. Her excuse?
"It just fell out."
Tucker doesn't like to clean up his toys. His excuse?
"I'm too busy."
Avery stole one of my ornaments off the tree and put it on her closet door. Her excuse?
"It just followed me up here."
Looks like I'll have to call ghost busters.
Comments
Post a Comment