As the kids ate their supper, I monkeyed with Milo in the living room, trying to get him to settle. He was fighting his bottle and wasn't having it in the Jumperoo or Bumbo. The only way to get him to hush was to hold him up on the top of the couch against the window so he could see outside.
While we watched the neighbor lady with her leashed cat walk around her yard, Piper came over into the living room.
"I done!" she announced.
"Great!" I said, then did a double take.
She had used ketchup as a facial moisturizer and a hair product and her hands were covered in tartar sauce. And how did she get out of the high chair?!
Naughty Piper.
After supper, Tucker snuggled back onto the couch.
"Mom?" he asked me, in his high-pitched post-tonsillectomy voice. "Can I hod Mile-do?"
I set Milo down next to him and he was quiet.
Avery came into the room and started freaking out over an ant that she spotted a few feet up the wall. She was not impressed by my lack of motivation to kill the poor ant. As I took this picture, I noticed something naughty happening in the background.
Piper had seized the opportunity to log onto my computer and update her Facebook status. She managed to turn my screen into portrait mode.
"Piper!" I shrieked.
"Hmm?" she asked.
"What are you doing? That's my computer!" I said.
"Tay." she said and hopped off the couch.
As I frantically attempted to fix my sideways computer screen, I was distracted by giggling over in the corner. Tucker was tickling Milo and he was laughing so hard, he could hardly breathe.
And now they're all fighting and biting again.
Comments
Post a Comment