Chet left a little bit ago to go get his braces put on. I can't wait until he comes back and I can call him Brace-Face. Tee hee.
The kids are playing nicely outside, collecting rocks for their rock collection. Piper is lounging in her camping chair, arms behind her head, watching them work. Piper, Piper, Piper. Shortly after she was born, I started working full-time, becoming the bread winner so Chet could finish school. Now she's almost 2 and Chet's done with school. Where did the time go?
Chet was bringing the garbage out last night and she insisted on going with him. I sent her out and watched her walk, not toddle, down the sidewalk, wearing her little hoodie and tennis shoes, her pigtails bouncing with each step. It seems like her legs grew a few inches overnight and she was suddenly a big girl. I almost started crying so I went back in the house.
Earlier today, she put on her own shoes, found her "wesha" and asked to go outside.
"Piper!" I said, sternly. "Stop growing up so fast, ok?"
"Tay." she said, as she went out the door.
Anyone know how to slow down time?
The kids are playing nicely outside, collecting rocks for their rock collection. Piper is lounging in her camping chair, arms behind her head, watching them work. Piper, Piper, Piper. Shortly after she was born, I started working full-time, becoming the bread winner so Chet could finish school. Now she's almost 2 and Chet's done with school. Where did the time go?
Chet was bringing the garbage out last night and she insisted on going with him. I sent her out and watched her walk, not toddle, down the sidewalk, wearing her little hoodie and tennis shoes, her pigtails bouncing with each step. It seems like her legs grew a few inches overnight and she was suddenly a big girl. I almost started crying so I went back in the house.
Earlier today, she put on her own shoes, found her "wesha" and asked to go outside.
"Piper!" I said, sternly. "Stop growing up so fast, ok?"
"Tay." she said, as she went out the door.
Anyone know how to slow down time?
if I knew how, I'd be rich.
ReplyDelete