This morning, Avery offered to snuggle with Milo while I went about the morning routine. I had to stop to take a picture, though, because Milo is so stinkin' cute, I'm pretty confident it's illegal. No baby is allowed to be this cute. I should check in Chet's statute book to make sure. His fat cheeks and blue eyes and funny expressions are just irresistible. And besides, he slept 10 hours through the night last night, so that makes him extra cute.
The kids were eating breakfast and I was getting my laptop set up on the couch when I noticed him staring at me from his perch. I peeked up at him and he broke out into a huge grin. He sticks his tongue out when he smiles and Avery did the same thing when she was a wee one.
I wonder if he'll talk like her.
A few days ago, I was making a potato corn chowder soup and after watching me add the potatoes, Avery became less than impressed.
"Mom." she said. "I like the oransational soup better."
"The what?"
"The oransational soup." she said.
"Oransational." I said. "Oh, you mean original?"
"Yes!" she said. "The oransational kind before you put in potatoes."
We went to the park on Mother's Day, which is another post for another day and Chet started playing tether ball. She asked to play thunderball with him. Then she tried again and asked to play tedder ball with him. We giggled.
This morning, she thought that it was a delig-the-ful morning. I suppose, delightful could look like delig-the-ful.
Comments
Post a Comment