When Piper was a baby, Avery was concerned that she wasn't equipped with visible eyebrows. She offered to pencil some in with a permanent marker.
Her latest concern was this baby that Piper got for Christmas. The baby was a girl but she didn't have any hair. She took matters into her own hands taped hair onto the baby. I was impressed that she included a widow's peak, although it's a little off kilter.
Later on in the day, I heard her playing with the doll. It all started out innocent enough with her rocking the baby and giving it to Tucker to babysit. A few minutes later, I heard this.
"If you two can't stop fighting, I will chop this baby in half and you can share it!" she said, in a man's voice.
"What in the world are you talking about, Avery?" I asked.
"That's what King Solomon said." she explained. "Two ladies were fighting over a baby so he said he would chop one in half."
"I see." I said.
"What was King Solomon the king of, Mom?" Avery asked.
"Um." I stammered. "I don't remember."
Avery gasped.
"You don't pay attention in church?" she questioned.
Looks like I better start doing some more bible studying.

Comments
Post a Comment