This jacket of my mom's gets me every time. Who would have thought to have the zipper zip all the way up over someone's face?
Each of the kids got a turn trying on the space suit. Avery was first.
Then Tucker.
Piper didn't get zipped all the way up. How could we when she looked so nervous?
Today is Groundhog's Day, one of my top ten favorite holidays, after Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day, my birthday, President's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Fourth of July and Memorial Day. Puxtuanthskdlkjreklyskkowjdj Phil saw his shadow, which means there is another six weeks of winter. Has he never not seen his shadow? It seems like it's the same story over and over again.
And that means I only have three weeks and five days left of maternity leave. I suppose I don't have to go back to work. I mean, bills usually pay themselves, right? Who needs money anyhow? If I go back to the barter system, I wouldn't need a dime. "Hey, I'll trade you this #2 pencil for that box of diapers!" "If I give you this block of mozzarella cheese, will you make my March house payment? No? What if I shredded it first?"
Maybe I'll have to zip into my mom's jacket to intimidate them.
Ok, maybe it's easier to just work 40 hours a week and receive a paycheck every two weeks.
Comments
Post a Comment