Avery had two requests for me this morning. For one, she didn't want me to eat Milo. He is scrumptious and I'm always pretending to take a bite out of him. For two, she said not to let the giant hand that wanders around the earth get us. I think she is spending too much time reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
Tucker has spent this morning building his puzzles and taking them apart, over and over again.
Piper has learned a new word this week. "Nnnnnnnnnnnnno!" I have to chuckle, quietly to myself, of course, at her naughtiness. I don't know where she learned it; after all, our other kids are all angels. Chortle, chortle, snort. I've been ignoring it, as ignorance seemed to quell her hitting.
As I type, Milo is sitting next to me and kicking his chubby little foot into my leg, over and over. If he keeps it up much longer, there will surely be a crater forming on my leg. He is almost giggling these days, but can't seem to summon up the strength to get more than a grunt out when I tickle him. This morning, he was sitting up on a pillow, but couldn't keep himself upright because he was so excited. I'd prop him up, talk to him, and he'd grin and wave his little fists and fall over.
I went for the camera earlier this morning but was pleasantly surprised to find that it's broken. Completely and utterly broken. I wonder if Little Miss Piper has anything to do with it.
We have a busy weekend ahead. Milo's 3 month pictures on Saturday, his baptism, or balsam as Avery calls it, on Sunday, and a trip to St. Cloud Sunday evening to stay in a hotel. It's supposed to dump snow on us this weekend and Chet has to be up in St. Cloud for the driving portion of his training at 8:00am on Monday morning, so we are making a family vacation out of it.
I think I'm excited. I don't think the rest of the hotel guests will be, though.
Tucker has spent this morning building his puzzles and taking them apart, over and over again.
Piper has learned a new word this week. "Nnnnnnnnnnnnno!" I have to chuckle, quietly to myself, of course, at her naughtiness. I don't know where she learned it; after all, our other kids are all angels. Chortle, chortle, snort. I've been ignoring it, as ignorance seemed to quell her hitting.
As I type, Milo is sitting next to me and kicking his chubby little foot into my leg, over and over. If he keeps it up much longer, there will surely be a crater forming on my leg. He is almost giggling these days, but can't seem to summon up the strength to get more than a grunt out when I tickle him. This morning, he was sitting up on a pillow, but couldn't keep himself upright because he was so excited. I'd prop him up, talk to him, and he'd grin and wave his little fists and fall over.
I went for the camera earlier this morning but was pleasantly surprised to find that it's broken. Completely and utterly broken. I wonder if Little Miss Piper has anything to do with it.
We have a busy weekend ahead. Milo's 3 month pictures on Saturday, his baptism, or balsam as Avery calls it, on Sunday, and a trip to St. Cloud Sunday evening to stay in a hotel. It's supposed to dump snow on us this weekend and Chet has to be up in St. Cloud for the driving portion of his training at 8:00am on Monday morning, so we are making a family vacation out of it.
I think I'm excited. I don't think the rest of the hotel guests will be, though.
Comments
Post a Comment