I originally had a bad attitude about this whole canoe business. Chet was gung-ho on buying a canoe, even though he had been canoeing two (2) times in his entire life. I think.
But guess what?
He sold a gun to buy a canoe. I repeat. He SOLD, as in traded for money, a gun. A firearm. For a CANOE.
For that, I am so proud of him.
Well, I was proud of him until he corrected me just before I hit publish post. He did NOT sell a gun to buy a canoe. He sold a gun. Then, he bought a canoe with the cash from the sale of the gun.
So, it's a big difference, I guess.
But I'm kind of excited. As long as it doesn't sink, we can go on a date canoeing around one of the local lakes.
But guess what?
He sold a gun to buy a canoe. I repeat. He SOLD, as in traded for money, a gun. A firearm. For a CANOE.
For that, I am so proud of him.
Well, I was proud of him until he corrected me just before I hit publish post. He did NOT sell a gun to buy a canoe. He sold a gun. Then, he bought a canoe with the cash from the sale of the gun.
So, it's a big difference, I guess.
But I'm kind of excited. As long as it doesn't sink, we can go on a date canoeing around one of the local lakes.

Comments
Post a Comment