I've never been a good picture taker and have always been a bad picture taker so I rely on photoshop programs like Picnik to make my pictures somewhat presentable. I thoroughly enjoy using the different settings to see what I can come up with. I'm sure those of you who can take pictures like a pro are chortling to yourself at my failed attempts at photography, but guess what? I don't care. Hee hee.
Chet has had a collection of Hardy Boys books since he was a wee one. Avery discovered them a few months back and has spent her days reading one after the other.
I interviewed her yesterday on her love of the Hardy Boys.
Me: Who is your favorite Hardy boy?
Avery: Jo.
Me: Why?
Avery: Because.
Me: Oh. What do the Hardy Boys do?
Avery: Get into danger.
Me: Oh, scary. What else do they do?
Avery: Nothing. They are mysteries.
Me: What kind of message do you think the author is trying to convey through the storyline?
Avery: (silence) Don't ask me that.
Me: Oh, ok. Sorry.
Avery: Why did you ask me that long question?
Me: I don't know. Go play now.




Comments
Post a Comment