Chet had the day off yesterday so I made the most of it and left him with the kids so I could get some errands done.
As I was giving him last minute instructions, Avery came over to me, dressed in her Snow White gown and asked me to button the back.
"Mom, can you button this? And don't call me Snow White." she said.
"Ok, Snow White." I giggled.
"Hey, Snow White." Chet added. "Go spit in a shoe."
Snow White wasn't impressed, sending an air punch in Chet's direction.
I decided to take one kid with me and it was Tucker's turn to go so he got himself ready. He came downstairs to tell me he was ready to go. I told him to put his pants on the right way and turn his shirt around. He then put on his shoes and hat. I told him his shoes were on the wrong feet and his hat was on backwards. I don't know why he gets it wrong 100% of the time.
As we made our way through the Walmart aisles, I told Tucker that I needed to buy shampoo.
"Shampoop?" he asked
"No, shampoo."
"Shampoop." he said.
I picked out my shampoop and poopditioner and we headed towards the home improvement section. Tucker looked at my list.
"Candy and toys." he said. "We need candy and toys."
I suppose a water filter and AA batteries can look like candy and toys.
I picked up a package of cookies in the cookie aisle and Tucker was more than happy.
"Coookies! I wuv coookies!" he giggled.
As we traveled over to the cereal aisle, Tucker couldn't stop thinking about those coookies.
"Ugh." he lamented. "Those coookies are dwiving me cwazy!"
"What do you mean?" I asked, holding back laughter.
"I want to eat those coookies." he said.
I laughed.
"Tucker, I could eat you." I said.
"No, don't eat me! Eat the pood." he said, pointing his thumb behind him.
I could seriously eat him. He has become a funny little kid, taking pointers from his older sister but putting his own individual spin on things. He'll stop what he's doing during the day to come over, hug me and tell me that he loves me. I hope he'll take care of me someday when I'm an old lady.
This morning, as I'm blogging with fatso little Milo in my lap, Avery popped her head in to let me know about the snowman we made a few days ago.
"Mom. The snowman's eyes, nose and mouth fell off." she said. "So we kicked its head off."
I suppose that's one way to deal with the problem.
As I was giving him last minute instructions, Avery came over to me, dressed in her Snow White gown and asked me to button the back.
"Mom, can you button this? And don't call me Snow White." she said.
"Ok, Snow White." I giggled.
"Hey, Snow White." Chet added. "Go spit in a shoe."
Snow White wasn't impressed, sending an air punch in Chet's direction.
I decided to take one kid with me and it was Tucker's turn to go so he got himself ready. He came downstairs to tell me he was ready to go. I told him to put his pants on the right way and turn his shirt around. He then put on his shoes and hat. I told him his shoes were on the wrong feet and his hat was on backwards. I don't know why he gets it wrong 100% of the time.
As we made our way through the Walmart aisles, I told Tucker that I needed to buy shampoo.
"Shampoop?" he asked
"No, shampoo."
"Shampoop." he said.
I picked out my shampoop and poopditioner and we headed towards the home improvement section. Tucker looked at my list.
"Candy and toys." he said. "We need candy and toys."
I suppose a water filter and AA batteries can look like candy and toys.
I picked up a package of cookies in the cookie aisle and Tucker was more than happy.
"Coookies! I wuv coookies!" he giggled.
As we traveled over to the cereal aisle, Tucker couldn't stop thinking about those coookies.
"Ugh." he lamented. "Those coookies are dwiving me cwazy!"
"What do you mean?" I asked, holding back laughter.
"I want to eat those coookies." he said.
I laughed.
"Tucker, I could eat you." I said.
"No, don't eat me! Eat the pood." he said, pointing his thumb behind him.
I could seriously eat him. He has become a funny little kid, taking pointers from his older sister but putting his own individual spin on things. He'll stop what he's doing during the day to come over, hug me and tell me that he loves me. I hope he'll take care of me someday when I'm an old lady.
This morning, as I'm blogging with fatso little Milo in my lap, Avery popped her head in to let me know about the snowman we made a few days ago.
"Mom. The snowman's eyes, nose and mouth fell off." she said. "So we kicked its head off."
I suppose that's one way to deal with the problem.
Comments
Post a Comment