Chet came home the other day as I was in the middle of my Week 4 workout with Jillian. As he put his things away, he pointed out that I wasn't doing the push-ups properly. Well, I'm sorry. It's Week 4. I can't do chaturanga push-ups. I can barely hold myself in chaturanga. And I can't really do regular push-ups for that matter.
I told him to go fly a kite in the woods and proceeded to the next circuit. While grunting my way through scissor jumps, I started to yell at Jillian. She kept yelling at me to jump higher and to not phone it in. We argued for quite some time. Chet joined in, telling me to push myself, to jump higher with an enormous grin on his face.
I considered throwing a 5lb dumbbell at him.
Note to self: do not workout when husband is home because he is an annoyance.
"I do not like Jillian." I told him after I finished my workout.
"Well, I don't like her either." he said. "For what she puts you through."
Good man. Maybe he's not so annoying after all.
While at work later that day, I got a text from him.
"I dunno if I can finish all these cadbury eggs myself." he texted. "I'm gonna ask Jillian if you can help me."
"Never mind." he texted later. "Jillian said you can't have any cause you didn't do the push-ups properly today."
I regretted not throwing that dumbbell at him earlier.
I told him to go fly a kite in the woods and proceeded to the next circuit. While grunting my way through scissor jumps, I started to yell at Jillian. She kept yelling at me to jump higher and to not phone it in. We argued for quite some time. Chet joined in, telling me to push myself, to jump higher with an enormous grin on his face.
I considered throwing a 5lb dumbbell at him.
Note to self: do not workout when husband is home because he is an annoyance.
"I do not like Jillian." I told him after I finished my workout.
"Well, I don't like her either." he said. "For what she puts you through."
Good man. Maybe he's not so annoying after all.
While at work later that day, I got a text from him.
"I dunno if I can finish all these cadbury eggs myself." he texted. "I'm gonna ask Jillian if you can help me."
"Never mind." he texted later. "Jillian said you can't have any cause you didn't do the push-ups properly today."
I regretted not throwing that dumbbell at him earlier.
Comments
Post a Comment